Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2022

What do others think of this website?

Here are just a few of the comments received in relation to this website:



What an inspiring project you have there...Bloody well done.

Great job with this, a lot of hard work and long hours have gone into this piece. I am forwarding to the NI War Memorial, as I am sure it will be of interest. I suspect there is no similar work.

Thank you again for your hard work. I hope that others appreciate the research that you are doing.

That is a great site that you have.

Just had a look at the site. Very impressive.

Very interesting website.

Nice blog!

An excellent piece of work and a very fitting tribute to your late father....well done.

Just had a quick look at the site this morning, it looks really interesting ...

I for one, think your efforts have been first class.

Well done for creating the blog to record the biographies of the men of the Northern Bank/Belfast Bank. Your efforts will ensure that these men are not forgotten.

I like what you have done with your blog, even more so, as it is how I intend the layout of my research to be presented .....



My thanks to all who have commented.

Gavin Bamford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add any verifiable information to assist me in building on the biographical information already detailed. Thank you.